Last updated on June 06, 2020:
In order to use the Content offered by our Site, in particular to purchase and register for a course, you must create an account by providing at least your name, an email address and a password. You agree to provide accurate and true information, including a valid email address. You must then update your account periodically to ensure that the information remains accurate and complete. You are solely responsible for your account and everything that happens on your account, including any damage (caused to us or any other person) caused by a third party using your account without your permission. This means that you must keep your password strictly confidential. You may not transfer your account to anyone else or use a third-party account without his permission. If you contact us to access an account, we will only respond to your request once you have provided us with the login credentials for that account.
If you notice fraudulent use of your account, you agree to notify us immediately by contacting our support team.
In order to create an account on the Site and use the Content, you must be at least 18 years old. If you have not reached the minimum age requirement, you cannot create an account, but we encourage you to ask a parent or a legal representative to open an account and register for appropriate courses. If we discover that you have created an account when you have not reached the minimum age required to use the Content in your country, your account will be closed.
Using the Software
Your use of the Software is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or a user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software and other applicable terms and conditions ("License Agreement"). In the event that the Software is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through the Software-specific License Terms, you may use the Software subject to the following: (a) the Software may only be used for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes; (b) the Software may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Software may not be redistributed.
2. REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO COURSES
For the user registered in a course, we grant an unlimited access license to that course. However, we reserve the right, at any time, to revoke any license to access and use a course, if we decide or are required to disable access to that course due to a conflict with legislation or our policies. Unlimited access does not apply to additional features and services associated with a course.
When you agree to pay the fees due for the courses you purchase, you authorize us to debit your credit card or make payment by any other means of payment. ForBladi Organization works with third-party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods in your country and to ensure the security of your payment information. For any purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If the payment process fails, but you still have access to the course you have registered for, you agree to pay us the amount due within 30 days after our notification. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received the appropriate payment.
We regularly launch promotions for our courses, and some of them are offered at reduced prices only for a fixed period of time. The applicable price for a course is the one indicated at the time you pay for your purchase. Any price displayed for a specific course may also differ depending on whether users are logged into their account or not registered or not logged in, as some of our promotions are only available to new users.
If you are not satisfied with the course you have purchased, you can request a refund within 30 days of your purchase. We reserve the right to apply a refund at our discretion, as far as is possible for our payment processing partners. No refund is due if you request it more than 30 days after your purchase.
If we believe in our discretion that you are misusing our refund policy, we reserve the right to block your account and limit any future use of the Services. If we block your account or remove your access to a course due to a violation of these conditions, you will not be entitled to any refund of any kind.
6. RULES ON CONTENT AND BEHAVIOURYou are responsible for all content you publish on our Site. You must ensure that any notices, questions, messages and other content you post to our Site comply with the law and do not infringe the intellectual property rights of others. We may block your account at any time for repeated or significant violations. If you believe that someone is infringing your copyright or trademark rights on our Site, please let us know by following the appropriate procedures set out in our Intellectual Property Policy.
Your use of the Content and your conduct on our Site must comply with any local or national laws or regulations in force in your country. It is your sole responsibility to be aware of and comply with such laws and regulations applicable to you.
You have the opportunity to ask questions about the courses in which you are enrolled through the Services, and to publish notices about these courses. For some courses, you will be invited to submit content in the form of "assignments" or practical tests. Do not publish or submit any content that does not belong to you.
If we are notified that your content violates the law or the rights of others, we may remove your content from the Site. The same applies if we believe that your content or conduct is illegal or inappropriate. ForBladi Organization complies with the laws protecting copyright and trademark rights. For more information, see our Intellectual Property Policy.
7. RIGHTS OF FORBLADI ORGANIZATION ON CONTENT YOU PUBLISHYou agree to upload, share, display, publish, transmit or make available ("Share") on or through the Site only Content for which you have the rights and authorization to share and for which you have the right and authority to grant all licenses and rights provided for herein to ForBladi Organization. By Sharing Content, you grant ForBladi Organization a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit and distribute the Content for any purpose and in any form, medium or technology known or later developed. This includes, without limitation, the right to incorporate or implement the Content into any ForBladi Organization product or service, and to display, market, license and distribute the Content as incorporated or integrated into any product or service distributed or offered by ForBladi Organization, without compensation to you. You guarantee that: (a) you have the right and authority to grant this license; (b) ForBladi Organization's exercise of the rights granted under this license will not infringe or violate the rights of third parties; and (c) all so-called moral rights in the Content have been waived to the extent permitted by law.
8. USE OF npo.international AT YOUR OWN RISKBy using the Services, you may be exposed to content that you deem offensive, obscene or objectionable. ForBladi Organization is not required to protect you from this type of content and is not responsible for your access or registration in any course. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after you register for a course.
We are in no way responsible for any interaction between students. Nor are we liable for any disputes, claims, losses, litigation, injuries or damages of any kind that may result from or be related to student conduct.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITESnpo.international provides links to third party websites, including users, advertisers, affiliates of the Site, who are not under the control of ForBladi Organization and ForBladi Organization is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any change or update to such sites and you assume all risks associated with accessing and using such third-party websites, content, products and services.
11. RIGHTS OF FORBLADI ORGANIZATIONAll right, title and interest in and to the Site, services and products of ForBladi Organization, including our website, services, products, current or future applications, APIs, databases, and content that our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services are and will remain the exclusive property of ForBladi Organization. Our website, products and services are protected by copyright and intellectual property rights. Nothing gives you the right to use the name ForBladi Organization or any trademark, logo, domain name or other distinctive feature of the ForBladi Organization trademark. Any comments, remarks or suggestions you may make regarding ForBladi Organization or the Content are entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such comments, remarks or suggestions as we wish and without any obligation to you. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on the Content, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
You agree not to use the Site in any way or to share any Content:
- which is false or misleading or defamatory, denigrating, degrading or harassing towards others or constitutes a personal attack
- which infringes the privacy of others or includes, copies or transmits confidential, sensitive or personal information of others
- that promotes fanaticism, racism, hatred or prejudice against any group or individual;
- that is obscene or in bad taste
- which infringes or violates or encourages the violation or infringement of the rights of third parties, in particular intellectual property rights.
You do not have the right or authority to Share and grant the necessary rights and licenses to:
- violate or promote the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- contain a solicitation of funds, goods or services, or promote or advertise goods or services; or
- contain any virus, Trojan horse, or other component designed to limit or interfere with the operation of the computer.
ForBladi Organization may notify you to the appropriate authorities and may act to the extent permitted by applicable laws if you transmit or download content intended or designed to cause harm.
12. MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL PROVISIONS
12.1 Agreement with ForBladi Organization
You agree that by registering, accessing or using our Services, you agree to be legally bound by a contract with ForBladi Organization. If you do not agree to these terms, do not register, access or use our Content.
Even if we delay the exercise of our rights or do not exercise a right in a particular case, this does not mean that we are waiving our rights under these conditions, and we may decide to exercise them in the future. If we decide to waive any of our rights in a particular case, it does not mean that we are waiving our rights in general or in the future.
The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of these Terms: Sections 2 (Registration and Access to Courses), 7 (Rights of ForBladi Organization on Content You Publish), 8 (Use of npo.international at Your Own Risk), 11 (Rights of ForBladi Organization), 12 (Miscellaneous legal provisions).
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ALL SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. THE ONLINE SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND COURSES (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SAFETY, ERROR-FREE OR ACCURACY OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR THEIR CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, ONLINE COURSES AND CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN SPECIFIC RESULTS BY USING THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT) IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, IT IS NOT PERMITTED TO LIMIT YOUR LIABILITY SO THESE RESTRICTIONS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE IN YOUR CASE.
12.3. Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL FORBLADI ORGANIZATION, ITS SUPPLIERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES BE LEGALLY LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITE CONNECTED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIAL, OR PRODUCT, OR SERVICE OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN SUCH SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHAT WOULD BE DUE TO NATURAL DISASTER, INTERRUPTION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO FORBLADI ORGANIZATION FILES, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES, WHETHER ON WARRANTY, COUNTERCYCLICAL, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER FOR NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER IT COULD REASONABLY HAVE BEEN FORESEEN OR NOT OR WHETHER OR NOT NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES HAS BEEN GIVEN. IF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, LINKS OR INFORMATION ON THIS SITE REQUIRES MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS. APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ForBladi Organization harmless from any claim, loss or damage resulting from or caused by (1) your failure to comply with any of these conditions, (2) your use of the services and products including any claim of infringement, any third party intellectual property rights and (3) the content you publish or submit. Your obligation to indemnify will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services and Products.
12.5 Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Morocco, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In the event that a dispute arises from the present contractual relationship, the parties undertake before any legal action to seek an amicable solution. If, however, an amicable solution remains unsuccessful, the parties then agree to submit their dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Casablanca.
12.6 Relationship between you and ForBladi
We agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, subcontracting or agency relationship exists between us and you.
12.7 No assignment
You may not assign or transfer these Terms (or the rights and licenses granted under these Terms) to any other company or person without limitation. You agree that your account is non-transferable and that all rights related to your account and other rights under these Terms shall cease upon your death.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.